Preparing pasta is a simple job. With a number of pasta recipes to select from, you may become confused as to which pasta dish to prepare at what time or occasion. But for some fast and delicious pasta preparation, it is good to cook something that is nutritious as well as tasty to eat.
You can choose to prepare baked pasta that will just take around 35 to 45 minutes and will leave your taste buds fully satiated. Baked pasta is nutritious as well as a healthy option worth consideration. To make baked pasta, the ingredients that you will require include:
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 16 ounce of dry pasta pack
- 12 ounces of brown gravy
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounce of tomato sauce, canned
- A teaspoon of oregano, dried
- A teaspoon of basil, dried
- One pound of lean ground beef
- 3 minced cloves garlic
For preparing the baked pasta, the directions that you will need to follow are as follows:
- In a big frying pan or Dutch oven, cook the ground beef and stir occasionally until brown. Add brown gravy, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, tomato sauce and garlic. Simmer all the ingredients together for half an hour. In the meantime, cook pasta in a huge pot filled with boiling water until dente. Drain the pasta and remove water from it.
- Mix the cooked sauce and ziti, spread it into the greased baking dish or pan. Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on it. Bake the dish at 175 degrees c or 350 degrees F for 10 to 20 minutes till it becomes bubbly.
Your baked pasta is ready to be served. You can add some more mozzarella cheese and pasta sauce or salsa sauce on the dish to make it all the more mouth watering.
Price: This dish will not cost hefty and it depends on the amount of vegetables, beef and cheese that you add in the recipe.
Time: The recipe will take around a time of 35 to 45 times for overall preparation including cooking and baking.
Nutrition: total fat in the dish will be around 19.9g, 128 mg of cholesterol and 469 calories in total.
No you know the time, method, price and nutritional value of the recipe, use it once and you will surely be making it time and again.